[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jul 20 12:36:59 EDT 2010

Since this seems to be the day for questions, one more I haven't seen asked:

If I spring for Rodeo (and I'm very close to doing it) am I forever tied to dependency on the Rodeo server? What about those of us who have invested in our own on-rev account or in revServer? Can we produce code on the Rodeo server, then copy it to our own revved servers?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University