[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Jul 19 21:59:08 EDT 2010

Hey, Rodney!

Good hearing from you.

The price for Rodeo will go up after the first year. If, as you say, it's a hobby and you're just fooling around, there's nothing to lose. Just don't renew. Meantime, you had a lot of fun for a year.

On the other hand, if something comes to you in a vision and you create the KILLER APP, now you're all set.

Either way, we appreciate your interest and your doing what make you happy.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves