[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:57:30 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Robert Mann <rman at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi folks, it seems that it is the last minute to get onboard Rodeo for a
> pre-release ride...
> Version 2 seems to be coming this week...
> with data storage??
>
> I have no connection with Rodeo..
> just sympathy to the team
> and to you friendly reader,
> in case you hesitate or forget about it.. !

Yes Robert, as discussed at the summit on the weekend, version 2.0 of
Rodeo is now available to registered Rodeo users.

It is a native Mac application - smaller and faster than Rodeo 1.3.
The link and more info is on this page <http://rodeoapps.com/> - have
a look, I think you will be surprised and impressed at the features
and proposed timeline.

For non-Rodeo users, the pre-release pricing expires at midnight
CDT/US tonight - July 20th.
<http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer>

Cheers,
Sarah