[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jul 20 03:35:44 EDT 2010

The output is universal - Webkit will be the predominant browser engine very
soon and most worthwhile of writing for. The potential is huge and the
actual development computer is such a small part of the ROI.  Get a mini !

The percentage of Mac vs PC desktops has nothing to do with marketing
potential. What's important here is the future potential of creating
web-based apps for the cross-platform web using Rev, Rodeo, CSS4 and HTML5.

Jerry and Company have come up with a 'shortcut' to develop web apps and
using Macs for development is the best way for them to come up with this
rapidly. Obviously there are aspects of the MacOS that facilitates this.