Saving Changes in a Standalone

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 1 17:43:48 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I suspect this has come up before.  I just built a standalone version of a stack that allows users to import data into fields.  Custom props are set during a user's session and various other changes occur.  I have the following save handler in the stack script, but when I quit the standalone and reopen it, none of the changes has been kept!

on closeStack
save this stack
end closeStack

What am I doing wrong?  I thought that the contents of fields, changes to button menus, and custom props would be saved.

Regards,

Gregory