[BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jul 1 17:38:21 EDT 2010

Scott,

Just tried this exact piece:

   set the width of me to presentationWidth()
      set the height of me to presentationHeight()
      set the imageData of me to tSnapshot
      put the rect of stack "presentation" into tRect
      export snapshot from rect tRect to tSnapshot as PNG
      set the text of me to tSnapshot

I am receiving this on the message box:

Message execution error:
Error description: export: no image selected, or image not open
Hint:

By the way, which Rev version are you using? Here it is 4.5-dp-3 the
screenshotable stack is on the second monitor, so the rect looks like:
1472,144,2112,624

:-/ no love for screen grabs in here...