on-rev and coda

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Feb 23 18:57:37 EST 2010

the problem is that for it to be recognized, there is a mode document,
plugin, whatever that some basic xml - I've got the colors thing worked out
but the  irev suffix give problems and still isn't associated with rev. But
the whole specs are the *SubEthaEdit *site, which is the editor that is
embedded in Coda....

http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/modes.html

I started with looking at mode for other languages, plus there's a detailed
API.

I would like to make a better one than I have now - I think it might take a
couple of days... or one day with two coders.

Coda is what the On-Rev editor should strive to be.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev