Coming back to revTalk after ObjectiveC

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Feb 24 09:34:17 EST 2010

I didn't notice any issues in xCode because these methods are the norm with ObjC but coming back to Rev it becomes clear very quickly that things don't 'look' right and I could not shake the feeling that my coding seemed unnecessarily more complex. After compressing my methods and shortening my method names things now 'look' more normal and cleaner too.

I am going back to ObjC this week. I wonder if this issue will appear there as well.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html