Problem with launch on OSX 10.5

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 23 23:33:28 EST 2010

Hmm - same result - works on 10.6 but not 10.5. Looks like it's something to
do with the Director builds (I have some Director apps that work and some
that don't - built with the same version of Director but at different times
and on different Macs). Looks like I'm not going to solve this today - time
for some holidays.

Terry...