Calling a revServer script from inside a .html page?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 13:03:49 EST 2010

...thanks Mike. I don't really understand much of this - but it's early days for me in hacking servers and Apache configs!

Richard has provided a potential short-term work-around for my dev site, but I'll have a look SSIs again once I've learned a bit more and have maybe got part-way up the revIgniter learning curve - and then hopefully it might start to make sense :-)
Best,
Keith..