Valentina db under Linux ???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 18 13:44:21 EST 2010

Ruslan-

> Thank you for points on typos. We will check them.

You might try testing the installers before releasing them.

> I think you need read a lots of docs in Valentina WIKI

Well, let's see... I went here

http://www.valentina-db.com/en/revolution

nothing there but marketing. So I went here

http://www.valentina-db.com/en/downloads/valentina-for-runtime-revolution

downloaded it and installed. Is there some reason that the
installation directions (self-described as "updated") don't mention
the fact that one needs to go to the wiki to find out how to install?
Shouldn't this be in the *installer directions* that appear when you
launch the first installer? and are in readme document?

At any rate, yes, I did do all the installation steps in the wiki
document. On both linux and Windows. To repeat, there is no "Valentina
for Revolution" or anything like it (maybe it should say LiveCode?) in
the externalPackages.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net