[ANN] tRev Magic Menus: contextual, mouse-free menus

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 16:17:10 EDT 2010

Meanwhile, on Planet Linux, we do not even have one editor that works.
That's right folks, the built in editor, if you do cut and paste with it,
freezes. You then close it down, and it crashes the IDE along with it, so
you lose all unsaved work.

How hard is it to make an editor that does cut and paste without freezing?
I do not know of one editor that freezes while doing cut and paste.  I
should think you would have to go out of your way to write one that DOES
freeze.

This post is not about editors, this post is about respect.