Creating files on on-rev

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 11:11:18 EDT 2010

Kevin,

I remember having similar problems when I started putting files on my server. A very helpful soul recommended that I use Filezilla to upload my files because the built-in FTP for the server was screwing up the line endings. I took the advice and it worked (I'm on Windows XP).

Make sure you save the irev file as text. Before uploading set the Transfer Type on Filezilla to ASCII.

I assume that you can see an HTML file on your server?