Standalones with dp 4.0

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Sep 28 07:27:17 EDT 2009

In short, standalones NEVER expire.  What you are paying for with a
license is updates to the development system.  If you're happy with what
you have in DP-4, it will never have to change and you won't have to pay
another penny.  You just won't see any of the wonderful new stuff runRev
is working on.

len morgan