Standalones with dp 4.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 28 07:43:26 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Which version of Revolution created standalones that expired and where
and when did Kevin say that particularly the dp's of Rev 4 would not
expire?

To my best knowledge, there has never been a publicly available
version of Revolution that expired, except for a few releases of 2.7,
which were explicitly said to be non-public beta and useless after
their expiration date. What did I forget? Perhaps a 1.x release?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com