Printing a series of numbers

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 15:39:22 EDT 2009

Tough one. He needs:

repeat until the paperTray is empty

As a workaround, let's say you knew that the maximum number of sheets that
your printer could hold is 250. Why not print in batches of 200, say, with
Rev stopping at that number. In this way you would not use an empty tray as
the batch indicator, but rather the fact that you had reached 200 sheets,
where Rev would tell you that you needed to move to the next batch. You refill
the paper tray, and continue forever.

Craig Newman