html forms vs revlets

Robert Maniquant rman at free.fr
Thu Sep 10 11:39:08 EDT 2009

I thought the polling example read results from a file on the server ???

And I had taken out of my mind the solution outlined by splash21 because it
causes a delay, its not immediate. It's all there :
http://www.nabble.com/-weblet--How-can-a-webLet-communicate-with-the-hosting-html-page--td24339664.html#a24654055