html forms vs revlets

Robert Maniquant rman at free.fr
Thu Sep 10 20:59:45 EDT 2009

A reply to myself. Let's keep in view the subject : using revlet as forms,
basically to send information via mail or to a database.... and for that
alone revlet can be really cool i find, there is no need to update the html
page...

See the sample revletForm along !
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25393379/basicRevletForm.rev basicRevletForm.rev