Another "How to do this in a Revlet?" thread

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 05:31:09 EDT 2009

On Oct 30, 2009, at 8:10 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/graphics_transformations_01.zip
>
> I wish I go see it, but when I click it I wind up here:
> <http://swiftphp.com/notify/2.php>
> --
> Richard

My browser (Firefox/3.5.3 GTB6 in OSX 10.5 )  initiates and
successfully downloads the file  'graphics_transformations_01.zip'

The stack shows many of the complex operations for transforming
graphics.
The button scripts are very well written to show the meaning of
variables and the operations used.

There is a metacard version and a rev version and both are dated 2003.
Very cool demonstration.

Thanks for showing this, Alejandro.
I am sure a friend of mine will love seeing this and do some fancy
scripting.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas