Another "How to do this in a Revlet?" thread

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 30 23:10:14 EDT 2009

Alejandro wrote:

> Actually, these are plain and simple vector graphics, organized
> like concentric rings that you could show and hide, depending
> of zoom level.

I figured they were vector, but the show/hide part I hadn't thought of.
   Makes good sense, though, keeps the number of things on screen to a
minimum.

Nice idea, rather like the famous ZoomQuilt:
<http://www.zoomquilt.org/>

> This zoom slider is actually scaling all graphics from
> the center. Adobe Flash do not scale all vector graphics
> at the same time. This is an illusion. But a really fast one.
> I had published an stack that uses matrices to scale vector
> graphics. Scaling the points of vector graphics in a loop or
> driven by a scale slider should be no problem. ;-)
> http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/graphics_transformations_01.zip

I wish I go see it, but when I click it I wind up here:
<http://swiftphp.com/notify/2.php>

:\

--
  Richard Gaskin