tRev colorization

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Oct 26 14:11:26 EDT 2009

2009/10/26 Jerry Daniels <jerry.daniels at me.com>

> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for you ultra kind words. I should amend them by saying that I don't
> always incorporate every suggested feature, change or enhancement to tRev
> that comes my way. I do listen and respond, however, and do not hide behind
> a database or give pat answers. Sometimes this approach is not met with
> enthusiasm. So be it. I do sleep well at night.

Yeah, I know, I got some heat a couple of times for some suggestions, but
somebody has to be the grownup here. Your good Karma spent will serve you
well in the future. And GLX2, although a wonderful soup-to-nuts editor, was
a major sufferer of 'feature bloat'. You tried to put everybody's request in
there.

> With the above amendment to your question/assertion as to our best-in-class
> support, ultimately the market will decide on that, as you know. Presently,
> MJ and I are on a mission. We're looking for 1,000 people who want to be
> thrilled with our tools. Right now we have 203. That said, we are open for
> business:

Another D&M feature:  full disclosure. Wow. NOBODY reveals the size of their
client base.

At the end of the day, the product has to work and hold it's own.  t-Rev
rocks. Jerry's little secret 'agents' working from the outside and inside
keep things simple and clean in the IDE. Brilliant.