Solution for opening problems on Mac with Snow Leopard

Sandra HARGROVE sandrah9 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 14:03:00 EDT 2009

Hi,
This is how you solve the opening problems with Revolution on Macs
using Snow Leopard.
load the program called "Rossetta".  In the new Mac version it is
included separately on the disk.
2)  Once it is loaded, select your Rev. application in the Finder but
don't open it.  Go up to the Mac finder menu bar and select "Get Info"
under the File Menu.
3)  In the window that pops up, if the "General" is not opened, open
it.  Go down the window until you find a box with the name "Open with
Rossetta".  Check it.  Close the window.
4)  Open Rev. and it should perform the way you expect it to.

It is that simple.  Now, whether or not this will work with the stand-
alone applications, you may create, I don't know.  I just know it
works for all of the stacks I make for use on this computer.   Perhaps
those of you who create such stand-alones can use this information to
insure that they will open on computers using Snow Leopard.

Enjoy,
Sandy Hargrove