tRev colorization

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Oct 26 13:36:52 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Thanks for you ultra kind words. I should amend them by saying that I
don't always incorporate every suggested feature, change or
enhancement to tRev that comes my way. I do listen and respond,
however, and do not hide behind a database or give pat answers.
Sometimes this approach is not met with enthusiasm. So be it. I do
sleep well at night.

With the above amendment to your question/assertion as to our best-in-
class support, ultimately the market will decide on that, as you know.
Presently, MJ and I are on a mission. We're looking for 1,000 people
who want to be thrilled with our tools. Right now we have 203. That
said, we are open for business:

    tRev info: http://reveditor.com

    Buy tRev: http://runrev.com/products/related-software/trev-editor/

Best,