[ANN] WeCode Planet meta-blog that collects posts about revolution.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 16 09:08:39 EDT 2009

> great idea... netherless, I am not very comfortable with the fact of
> copying _whole_ articles from other blogs

The data is copied but source is given and linked to. I make no mention of
me on the page whatsoever so that people don't mix me with it. All links,
link to the original blog, I hope this will drive traffic to the blogs from
wecode planet to the blogs, like a port of entrance. The planet page is just
a glorified RSS reader, you could achieve the same results by adding those
feeds to google reader or some other client.

But if some author feels that this is bad, I am happy to remove him from the
database.

Cheers
andre