[ANN] animationEngine 3

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Oct 15 14:19:58 EDT 2009

I just use the same old anglo-saxon words, with some personal ornaments. My
housemates hate it and are probably moving out because of it.I know I
shouldn't do it; blood pressure and such but it's so .... liberating.  I'd
rather be cool but I can't help it sometimes.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev