[ANN] animationEngine 3

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 15 14:41:31 EDT 2009

stephen barncard wrote:
> I just use the same old anglo-saxon words, with some personal ornaments. My
> housemates hate it and are probably moving out because of it.I know I
> shouldn't do it; blood pressure and such but it's so .... liberating.  I'd
> rather be cool but I can't help it sometimes.

I've heard about good research that supports this. Swearing is a
nonviolent way to let off steam and actually does reduce stress. This
doesn't include those teenagers who only know three adjectives and
sprinkle their conversation liberally with swear words instead of
learning new vocabulary.

So I say, swear when necessary. It's far better than beheading the next
person who walks into the room.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com