[ANN] animationEngine 3

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 15 14:57:29 EDT 2009

I used to swear a lot, specially when a thunder struck and fried my
computer. These days, I just walk slowly to the toilet and wash my face with
cold water, then, I go to the kitchen and open a some soft drink or juice
and get some cheese. It is not as efficient and quick as swearing but makes
me happier...
I've conducted a scientific research here and discovered some associations
that might help the despairing programmer, I will list the problem and next
to it, the solution.

problem: spent two hours trying to debug a software just to find that the
variable had the wrong name
solution: quick cheddar based snack.

problem: angry because the database fails for no reason just to discover
you're not on the allowed hosts.
solution: sparkling water and some parmesan

problem: issued something along the lines of "on delete cascade" and lost
everything on the database.
solution: that demands a cheese table with 3 different types, and maybe a
wine.

problem: spent three days trying to solve something just to discover that
"wait" is terribly dangerous to libURL calls
solution: olive oil + oregano + jack + quick soda (sugar will make you
happy)