Emailing within Rev

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Thu Oct 8 20:00:30 EDT 2009

Hi, Shao - I'm hoping you might know how I might approach adding SSL
support to your SMTP library or to Sarah's. I've spent some time on
it, and have emailed with Sarah, but have had no breakthroughs.  Even
a simple log of the conversation between client and server making a
basic SSL connection would be helpful. Thanks for any pointers!

George

On Oct 8, 2009, at 5:37 PM, Shao Sean wrote:

> Is there a way to use Shao Sean's smtp library to send HTML-based e-
> mail?

The SMTP library is strictly to use SMTP, but I do have a companion
MIME encoding library that will encode HTML files to be properly sent
through SMTP.. I finished a re-write of it a couple weeks back and
will do further testing and release it shortly..

subscription preferences: