HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 18 12:04:54 EDT 2009

Hi from Paris,

>> in the old days when we all weren't quite so long
>> in tooth, we could all roll our own.  In HC, I could
>> roll my own tunes without having to know the midi
>> spec and with only knowing how to read sheetmusic.

When I wasn't quite so long in the tooth, we used to
make our own music using ..... a 1403 printer !!!!
The backplate of this printer used to make musical
sounds when struck by the print hammers. After a
little trial and error, it didn't take long for us to
get to near symphony level. Only problem was that it
chewed up the paper somewhat.

Thems were the days (IBM 1401 - 1964) !!

I don't really need Revolution to make music. There
are a zillion and one music apps out there, that do
the job giga better !

-Francis (apology-music.com)

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"