HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 09:14:22 EDT 2009

on march 18th Louis wrote :

if there isn't going to be an 'internal' version forthcoming from
RunRev anytime soon, why not create a user group bounty system for an
external?

- Anyone up to the task would propose their 'bounty'
OR
- A community set bounty which developers would then vie for

These could be community, developer or RunRev managed.

----

I think it is a very good idea, Louis.

I would contribute as much as i can (moneywise and midi specs wise)
for an external for realtime Midi.
I do not know much about externals and cannot program in C or C++ ,
but know a bit about the Midi data structure.
I have a handler for calculating  the' variable length' for the delta
times (duration to the next midi event)  for instance.

Cheers, Beat