My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 11 14:10:24 EDT 2009

Recently, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> If you don't have a Mac, you're kinda out of luck AFAIK because
>> while there is a Windows version, I've never actually come across
>> anyone who was able to make it work under Windows.
>
> So maybe it's harder than we think to implement sound channels on
> Windows after all.

No "dis" intended Jacque, but I seriously doubt this.  From Adobe's Flash
tech notes, published at the end of 2005:

"Macromedia Flash Player 8 now supports 32 simultaneous sound channels,
increased from the 8 sound channel limit previously in Flash Player 7."

Better audio in Rev is long overdue.  If the Rev guys don't want to build it
themselves, they could license from somebody else.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design