Fields appearance

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 23:40:37 EDT 2009

Bill:

Here's a thought about upgrading the appearance of your fields (but
not about rounded corners). Drag a datagrid from the palette, set it
to the size of your field, then capture its image with command-
shift-4. Import the image, then place it behind your field. Set the
textHeight of your field to 21. This looks very nice.

Paul Gabel