a php relay to either rev cgi or onrev

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:07:00 EDT 2009

After much testing and frustation, I've discovered that the on-rev
server is unable to read the $_POST array when sent by WAP/WML-based
Japanese cellphones to an .irev script.

As a workaround, I've make a .php script that can read in $_POST. The
next step is using php to forward the $_POST data to an .irev or
rev-cgi script -- assuming of course that such a thing is possible.
But, I really want to avoid having to learn (any more!) php, so am
instead posting this somewhat off-topic request for help.

Has someone tried to use php to relay data to .irev/rev-cgi?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Cueto