Load images at proportional size

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Sun Jul 5 20:40:56 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Before test your new code I restart Rev and begin again checking all.
If I drag from the website all is fine while (of course) the image have the
correct path to get from the URL.
Mant images are referenced by CSS or others and doesn't work, so I drag into
the desktop. Until here all fine. In the desktop I can see the size of the
draged image, open it, etc...
But if try to drag these image from the desktop to the stack or open it via:

on mouseUp
   answer file "Choose image file"
   put it into tfile
   put URL tfile into img img_card
end mouseUp

Doesn't work. The formattedWidth and formattedHeight are 0, so one divide by
zero is raising and crash Rev.

Any idea?  :(