Load images at proportional size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 5 20:22:58 EDT 2009

Josep,

The crash is indeed a very big problem with D&D. It is very
frustrating that this hasn't been fixed yet. The following might help.
First, get the dragdata and then give Revolution time to deal with it
by itself. The send command will execute the remainder of your script
after Revolution has done it's thing.

local lbl_filename
on dragDrop
   put the last item of the dragdata into fld lbl_filename
   send "doDDstuff" to me in 0 millisecs
end dragDrop

on doDDstuff
   -- do everything else here
end doDDstuff

Please, let me know whether this avoids the crash.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.