RGB values for a color name

paul foraker paul at whitefeather.com
Sun Jul 5 20:57:11 EDT 2009

I've put up a one-card stack at

http://www.whitefeather.com/tools/colormehexed/

which consolidates some color management stuff I've been working on for the
past several months. Jacque Gay, Alex Tweedly, and Chipp Walters were
unwitting contributors. (Advisory: I haven't looked at this stack on
Windows.)

My primary task has been to convert between RGB and Hex, as well as publish
HTML pages with specific colors, so that's mostly what the thing helps with,
but there is a Color Names menu.

Plus, the Apple Mac OS X Color Picker (answer color) contributes some extra
help. Today, I found a really excellent article on that Color Picker by
Robin Wood

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/OtherTuts/MacColorPicker/MacColorPicker.html

which suggests much more that could be done!

-- Paul