Help with PC memory error

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 11:35:46 EST 2009

Hi Bill,
We aren't using XP exactly the same way, so bare with me. Is your Rev
license an Enterprise License, or a Studio  or Media for XP? I'm
struggling to get a picture of what you're actually doing, since I use
XP under both VM Fusion AND Bootcamp at the same time and have had no
similar problems. Do you have the PC Player in the same directory as
your Rev Stack? I think I would move them around within Windows to see
if the same sort of error continues to occur. From what you said, it
would seem that the Stack opened and "worked"; and that the error only
occurred when you tried to quit the stack. It would also be helpful to
know exactly "how" you quit the stack, and if the same error occurs if
you quit differently.

I doubt this helps you at all, but it may stir you into trying some
different paths to find an answer.

Good luck,

Joe Wilkins