[OT] Your buddy sent you a postcard.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:48:43 EST 2009

Today, twice, I received an e-mail from 'Post Card' entitled
'Your buddy sent you a postcard': on clicking it downloads an
.exe into your downloads folder. As I do not have a computer
that runs a version of Windows I can only conclude that this
is some type of virus / trojan or somesuch.

Just thought I would mention this in case any of you
Windows users have any unsuspected buddies :)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.