OT: USED MACs

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Apr 21 23:39:19 EDT 2009

We run stuff like that ( I have mostly G3 iMacs, and some original,
indestructible, clamshell iBooks) at my elementary school.  Folks
donate or we pick them up cheap and keep fixing.  San Francisco is
kind of a long drive though, even for a Cube and a G3 Wallstreet.   :  )

Scott Morrow
Elementary Software
Bellingham, WA (North of Seattle)

... anybody need a IIfx or 5?