Controlling PowerPoint From Within Runtime Revolution

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Apr 16 13:59:02 EDT 2009

With Google docs, most people can now throw away their MS Office, and not
even bother with Open Office, which works well, I guess, but just looks so
PC.   Open Office on the Mac is pretty ugly and it requires X11, an
intermediate interface which often confuses neophytes like my father-in-law.
For them, it's just easier to keep it in the browser.

Yes, I know it requires an internet connection. But where I live it's always
on.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com