Rev 3.5 Dictionary--User contributed notes!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 16 13:42:34 EDT 2009

Richard-

I'm with Andre on this. I appreciate your comments about the need for
moderation, but the docs are at least as much a controlled environment
as this list.

And Andre's comment about the need to have bug links is also very much
to the point. When I open the documentation I'd like to know if there
are things that just aren't going to work or if there are gotchas I
need to know about. It would save me much time as a developer and
would make the docs a one-stop shopping point for information. Kind of
like rolling the docs and bugzilla and a wiki all into one.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net