Generating a phone call from Rev

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Apr 7 16:51:01 EDT 2009

Hi Vicktoras,

This situation is actually just the opposite of what you mention. This
is a case in which a record is generated on a computer at the vendors
site (perhaps 20 times per day), but the vendor doesn't monitor his
computer. This vendor normally takes all his orders over the phone or in
person. When my software generates an order via his computer, the vendor
must be made aware of it immediately. Since he doesn't normally monitor
the computer,  the software would generate a phone call to him as if the
order came in through that regular channel.

Richard