Generating a phone call from Rev

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Apr 7 16:17:32 EDT 2009

Hi, Richard,

I would avoid this esp. if customer has to pay for a call. Many
customers would disable this feature if it were present because it is
quite dangerous. It would be more efficient to put a record into a
centralized database where vendor can collect, see and read all the
relevant "warnings of the day".

Viktoras