AW: help needed: Error 10038 on socket

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 3 09:30:59 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,
both clients have Win XP, at least one of them SP3 (what works on my
machines with SP3 without problems)

Why should it be ftp? Up to now http works fine.

The client is supposed to log in only once at startup. So I can't see any
"too frequently".

A driver problem? Which drivers do you think of?

Do you know, if the internet libraries of runrev regard the windows network
settings, like proxy and DNS? Or do they try to make their own way?

Thanks
Tiemo