Animate contents of a stack/card to turn like a page

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Wed Apr 1 11:42:50 EDT 2009

Written by Kay C Lan on Tue Mar 31, 2009 - 11:51 PM CDT

Scott, Kay... I would say you're not missing anything with your
perceptions.

If you Mac OS X users would like to see what I'm talking about, check
this out:

http://www.acrylicapps.com/times/ <http://www.acrylicapps.com/times/>

Scroll to the bottom of the page (not turn the page) and view the middle
image.

If you have Mac OS X Leopard handy, down load a trial (button top
right), and let me know what you think of page curling.

Note: I don't have a Mac to see this work.

Regards,

Mark Stuart

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
wrote:

> I can't help but find it amusing that even as we become ever more

> sophisticated in technology, media, and new methods of communication,
we're

> still looking for ways to recreate the turning of a printed page...

> Funny I was thinking the same thing. Surely if I want that effect all

need do is:

on turnPage

 get up from chair

 go to bookShelf