Can anybody HELP !!

camm29 at tesco.net camm29 at tesco.net
Wed Apr 1 05:57:06 EDT 2009

Thanks everyone involved ....

This is a show stopper for me as the only reason I need to purchase Rev 3.0.0 is for the need to access more than 9 serial com ports , a previous bug in 2.8.1 prevented this.
This is why i am testing using the trial version , if that cannot build then I don't what to waste my money.

Bug report - are you saying I need to raise a new one or update the old reports ?
If i can remember how to do it......

Regards
Camm