List to checkboxes how to?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Sep 13 06:21:08 EDT 2008

Bonjour Ian et Michael,

In such a case I prefer to set an invisible locked template group
that contains one check box.
When needed and on-the-fly, the group is cloned and its only check
box cloned also as many times as needed.
Then the scroll bar of the group is shown according to its height and
formattedHeight.
The group has always the same height according to my layout (but it
may be resized with the window if you wish it) and appears as a
scrollable list.

Le 13 sept. 08 à 01:36, Ian Wood a écrit :

> Sounds like you want a list field with multiple selections allowed.
>
> For checkboxes you'd need to create a checkbox button for each disk
> and then check the hilite of each checkbox.
>
> Ian
>
> On 12 Sep 2008, at 23:44, Michael wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I create a cr delimited list of attached disks, which can have 1
>> to 10
>> lines, and I want those lines to be choices in a checkbox field
>> which I can
>> turn on and off, and find out which ones are checked at any given
>> time.
>>
>> I thought I might be able to simply specify that the field is a
>> "checkbox
>> field", or is a button with contents that displays as checkboxes,
>> but that
>> doesn't seem to be the case. I can't find an example of this basic
>> scenario
>> in the manual. Is there a resource I can access for how to use
>> checkboxes in
>> this manner?
>>
>> Thanks,

Best regards from Paris,