GLX2 on Rev 3.0

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Sep 13 08:55:22 EDT 2008

Jesse,

You need the latest version of GLX2 to run with Rev 3.0. You can get
the latest release or beta version from the GLX2 Help menu, or by
going to the GLX2 support site (shown in sig below) and downloading
the GLX2 Installer.

If you are not on the GLX2 support site, yet, you will need to sign
up. Let me know if  you have any problems.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2