Stack opens behind Windows desktop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 8 11:32:56 EDT 2008

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Jacque,
> Are you minimizing it with it's decorations set to empty? I think I remember
> the same issue and I always set the decorations to default, then minimized,
> then trapped the message when maximizing and reset them to empty. You might
> try it.

Yes, I'm doing that -- mostly because a window without any decorations
won't minimize at all. But since it also happened once on startup (where
decorations would have been saved as empty in the mainstack) I'm
thinking something else is going on. Thanks for answering though, any
feedback at all is welcome.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com