Re-4: only 9 parameters possible in rev standalone commandline

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 8 19:51:29 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

thanks, but i had the same idea. So i tried with a simple app.
My opencard handler looked like this

on opencard
answer $1 & cr & $2 & cr & $3 & cr & $4 & cr & $5 & cr & $6 & cr & $7 & cr & $8 & cr & $9 & cr & $10 & cr $11 & cr & $12 & cr & $13
end opencard

The commandline to start the app looked like this

app.exe a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 a8 a9 a10 a11 a12 a13

But i only got displayed a1 to a9

So maybe there is a problem with the Windows standalone?

Regards,

Matthias